Pages

Friday 10 January 2014

What To Read?

One of my new year's resolutions was to start reading more. Easy enough, you'd think, but nooooo......I'm now struggling to find my next read. Not because there's nothing worth reading, but because there's too much choice!

I have a feeling it will come down to "ip dip".

These are just some of my choices:

Red Written by P.T. Mayes. It's a dark fantasy about people waking up to find all their sins written over their bodies. Sounds right up my street.

amazon.co.uk/Red-Written-P-T-Mayes-ebook/


The Folly and Other Tales by C.S. Sanders. This is a collection of short horror stories, which may or not give me nightmares.

amazon.co.uk/Folly-Other-Tales-C-S-Sanders-ebook/


Innocence by Dean Koontz. Although, actually, any book of his will do. This is his latest one, a supernatural thriller about a book loving recluse.

amazon.co.uk/Innocence-Dean-Koontz-ebook/



Sycamore Row by John Grisham. Always liked his books and this could be good, as the sequel to A Time To Kill.

amazon.co.uk/Sycamore-Row-John-Grisham-ebook/


I could go on, but I won't. So, any recommendations would be much appreciated. And if you have a book out yourself, and you think it's for me, let me know and I'll check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment