Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Interview with C.S. Sanders

Today I have the pleasure of interviewing author, C.S. Sanders.He's currently published two novels, The Thief's Son and The Folly and Other Tales.


Hi Chris. So what inspired you to write?

The first book I ever read. The Lost World by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. It's strange because now I live ten minutes away from the street where he used to live in Norwood Junction.


You've published a thriller and a horror. Will you explore other genres or just those?

I read an awful lot. I read many genres. I've just always felt at home writing thrillers and horror tales. Maybe one day I'll pen a dark romance....


Haha I can imagine it now. So any new projects on the horizon?

I'm working on a script.


Tell us about the script. Or is it top secret?

It's about H.G. Wells and his story, The Time Machine. It's about the time Wells spent living in Annerley, South London. It's set in the present and follows a journalist doing research on H.G......


Sounds like it could be interesting. Good luck with that. 

Yes. I will need it.


Anything else you'd like to add?

Yes, my links ;-)


Twitter: @CSandersWriter

amazon.co.uk/The-Thiefs-Son-C-Sanders

amazon.co.uk/Folly-Other-Tales-C-S-Sanders

Website: www.chrissanderswriter.com


Thanks for gracing my humble blog, Chris!

Thank you, honey

No comments:

Post a Comment