Pages

Thursday 16 January 2014

Latest vegetarian yumminess!

When I was a sweet and innocent 14 year old - use your imagination - I decided to give up my beloved meat and become a vegetarian, for moral reasons. It was hard but I did it, despite everyone laughing at me and trying to tempt me with food I would normally devour.

I also, some time after, gave up eggs for the same reason. And I succeeded for 14 years; I slowly began eating meat and eggs again when my daughter discovered them and I literally couldn't afford to cook two different meals.

Fortunately, my daughter still loves vegetarian food too, so I don't have to eat too much meat and eggs. And the latest thing she's loving is, Sainsbury's green vegetable risotto and mozzarella kievs.





They're extremely tasty and she'll happily scoff them on their own, or with pasta/spaghetti. They're a bit pricey at £2.30, especially when she's able to eat all 6 in one go and wants them more than once a week, but they are well worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment