Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

Aspiring Author: Jason Mueller

I got an interview with the very creepy Jason Mueller, writer of horror/supernatural fiction!

Hi Jason, tell us a bit about yourself.

What do you want to know? I've seen things, I've done things and I've thought a lot worse....

Lol that's very helpful....why horror?

Why horror? They say write what you know, so I do. I had a crazy childhood and looking back on things, I believe that the house I grew up in may have had spirits in it.

I've seen shadow people, seen things move, had strange feelings in various places and I tend to be somewhat empathic. I also used to play as a kid in some of the areas that were known to be haunted and are talked about in the Troy Taylor book, Haunted Decatur. I also saw one of the places on the Most Haunted TV show.

Also, in the woods in that area, my friends and I would frequently find goat skulls. Why would there be goat skulls and pentagrams painted everywhere, hmmmm?

I look at it all differently than most. Before getting derailed, I studied for the Ministry for a long time. I am on my 8th time through the Old Testament and my 16th time through the New Testament.

I have read countless books on theology and possession.

You clearly know your subject well and are very passionate about it. Are you working on anything right now?

I'm working on another short story and a full length novel, called "Soul Whispers", a frolicking tale  of when the Old Testament demon god Molech possesses a ten year old boy. I also have several other starts on books and over 30 titles ideas for books.

Wow, that's a lot! Where can we find your stories?

My work can't be found at the moment. Getting ready to take all the short stories down, redo them and release an anthology.

Cool. So, apart from religion and the paranormal, what else are you into?

I play bass, I'm an excellent cook (even though I hate doing it), and I have a real desire to make knives, swords and armor.

Thanks for the interview, Jason!

You can find Jason on Twitter: @jasonmueller71 and Facebook: Jason Mueller a.k.a. Jake



No comments:

Post a Comment